Inspired by the Japanese art of Origami, the Orikata is an innovative and revolutionary case designed for the iPad 2. The unique folding elements easily and quickly tuck into rear compartments to create a stable and ergonomic base to use the iPad in either cinema mode or typing mode. The case is designed to support the iPad 2 and allows for use of the rear facing camera while the iPad is in the case. The Orikata is arguably one of the best iPad cases available when you’re looking for a thin and attractive case with lots of functionality.
- Unique folding elements create a stand for cinema viewing or keyboard mode - both at optimal ergonomic angles.
- Ultra-thin construction supports iPad 2 or later models.
- Durable and stylish Nubuck PU exterior.
- Dockable design so the iPad never has to leave the case.
- While the Orikata will provide protection for the new iPad, it may not align properly with some of the features.
Height: 10" | 25.5cm
Length: 7.8" | 20cm
Width: 0.7" | 1.7cm
Height: 9.5" | 24.1cm
Length: 7.31" | 18.6cm
Width: 0.34" | 0.8cm
Weight: 0.35lb | 0.158kg