North Point Attaché
Comfort. Function. Style.
Stretching from famed Fisherman's Warf to the financial district, North Point Street represents the vibrant modern lifestyle of San Francisco. The North Point Attaché offers a fresh, innovative approach to the traditional briefcase. The Acme Made Stretch Skin™ material offers supple feel with stain resistant performance. Don't let the streamlined size fool you, this workhorse is packed from front to back with highly functional, intuitively structured features. From hidden fleece pockets, magnetic closures, bar stool security straps and countless other highly functional features, this bag raises the bar on your expectation of a business attaché.
- Padded and quilted computer pocket holds most 15” laptop computers while separate padded tablet pocket holds most 10” tablets
- Quick access, plush lined phone pocket with hidden magnetic closure securely hold phone, etc.
- Hidden front zipped pocket is excellent protection for valuables and quick storage items.
- Acme Made exclusive low profile organization cleanly organizes pens, cards, passport and other necessities
- Light grey, high quality twill nylon interior offers optimal visibility of contents
- Durable and weather resistant Stretch Skin™ material with protective 840D nylon
- Lightweight high quality aluminum hardware
- Elongated "bail handles" with padded wrap offer comfort and style
- Adjustable luggage strap on back doubles as a light security anchor when you need to take your eye off your bag in crowded environment
Features and Function: