North Point Roll-Top Backpack
As North Point Street in lower San Francisco would suggest, this unique roll-top backpack celebrates todays modern, technology connected, on-the-move world. From work to play, rain to shine, office to street, this distinctly designed pack is loaded with unique, well-conceived functionality.
Unlike any traditional roll-top pack, the hidden side entry access, vertical organization interior and unique upper hammock system (to prevent your goodies from falling to the bottom of your pack) make this roll-top pack one of the most utilitarian designed packs we have every made. This is THE optimal solution for your laptop and the multitude of other "essentials" that are part of your active movement through a diverse world.
- Hidden, back entry zippered computer pocket with quilted interior holds most 16” computers
- Quick access, weather proof front pocket for urgent necessities
- Acme Made exclusive, vertically oriented, low profile organization panel and zippered accessory pockets organize and store all your personal and business access for quick access
- Expansive bulk compartment nicely holds books, notebooks, headphones, clothing and your life-journey essentials
- An additional, removable mesh accessory pouch holds cords, plugs and other small accessories
- Light grey, high quality twill nylon interior offers optimal visibility of contents
- Durable and weather resistant Stretch Skin™ material (front) with protective 840D nylon
- Lightweight high quality aluminum hardware
- Stylish, padded shoulder straps provide exceptional comfort while strap management system prevents sloppy, dangling straps from interfering with your smooth operations and clean look
- Adjustable sternum strap with integrated tensioning elastic provides secure comfortable fit
- Adjustable roll-top offers expandability and weather resistance
- Collapsible hammock system allows you to better distribute the weight and placement of the items being carried in the backpack.